You or your child must not enter the school site if:
- you have a cough
- you have a temperature
- you have a loss or change of taste or smell
As we have said since the start of term, we know that ‘the science’ tells us that one of the biggest daily risks in our reopening is the potential congregation of parents (& children) at the start and end of each day.
- Please DO NOT arrive at the site or enter the site before the start of your child’s 10 minute entry window – 10 minutes is ample time for us to admit the pupils.
- Please leave the site and disperse as soon as you have dropped off/collected your child.
- Please ensure 2m distancing and ensure there’s a clear and safe exit path for others.
- Please use our one-way systems as sign-posted.
- Only 1 adult per household (where possible) should access the school site.
- Face coverings are not compulsory whilst outside of the school building although our staff and other parents may choose to wear them.
Staff may challenge parents if they feel they are not sticking to these expectations.
Let’s keep everyone in our school community safe.