Arrangements for applications for Reception places at Hareclive E-ACT Academy will be made in accordance with the Bristol City Council’s (our Local Authority) coordinated admission arrangements. You can find the BCC admission arrangements for 2022/2023 here.
- Can be made online or by post, using Bristol City Councils’ Common Application Form.
- Applicants from outside Bristol will need to use their ‘home’ local authority application process. The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications.
- The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications.
- The academy has 60 agreed places each year.
All other Admissions
Vacancies may occur for any year group at any time. The academy operates a waiting list for each year group based upon the over-subscription criteria detailed within the Academy’s Admissions Policy Above.
To discuss in-year admissions, please contact the academy office on 0117 903 0425.
The Department for Education and Bristol City Councils appeals code can be found below:
- Bristol City Councils admissions appeals code can be found here.
- The Department for Education’s admissions appeals code can be found here