Check out our Facebook page for all the latest news and information.
Our PTFA is currently made up of eight committed members. The PTFA help to organise events to raise funds for the academy and bring the wider voice of the parents to the leadership team.
- Chair Person – Steph Cassidy
- Vice Chair – Nicola McSweeny
- Treasurer – Sammy Orchard (Signatory), Michael Shipway
- Secretary – Kelly Allen
- Treasurers – Jon Arthur, Mike Shipway and Sammy Orchard
- Other members include: Steph Cassidy Toni White and Paul Laughlin
Please contact them or the academy office to find out more information on how to become a member.
They have two meetings a term. All meetings will be on Wednesdays from 2.00pm-3.00pm in The Core and a representative of the senior leadership team will be present to hear your views and support the PTFA’s plans and ideas.
- 13 September – event planning
- 11 October
- 15 November – planning our Christmas event
- 13 December
- 10 January
- 7 February – planning our Easter event
- 21 march
- 11 April
- 23 May
- 13 June – summer fair organisation
- 11 July
The PTFA are always looking to recruit new members and would love to hear from you!