Arrangements for applications for Reception places at Hareclive E-ACT Academy will be made in accordance with the Bristol City Council’s (our Local Authority) coordinated admission arrangements. You can find the BCC admission arrangements for 2021/2022 here.
- Can be made online or by post, using Bristol City Councils’ Common Application Form.
- Applicants from outside Bristol will need to use their ‘home’ local authority application process. The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications.
- Please see below the guide and closing dates for places in Reception and Year 7.
- Information on admissions appeals can also be found on the Bristol City Council site.
- The Department for Education’s appeals code can be found here.
All other Admissions
Vacancies may occur for any year group at any time. The academy operates a waiting list for each year group based upon the over-subscription criteria detailed within the Academy’s Admissions Policy (above).
To discuss in-year admissions, please contact the academy office on 0117 903 0425.
If you have any difficulties accessing the internet or would like a copy of the application form, please pop into the academy office and staff will be happy to make arrangements for you to use a computer.