- We are a two-form entry primary academy so we have two classes in every year group.
- In total there are 420 places available to children in the local community.
Wrap around care
As part of our extended services we provide wrap around care which includes:
- 8.00am–8.50am: Breakfast Club/before school club (this is free of charge for all pupils and you need to arrive before 08.30am)
- 3.15pm–4.30pm: after school clubs run by teachers – please see termly newsletters to sign up
- For Years 1-6 gates open to the academy at 8.40am, registration opens at 8.50am.
- In Reception, the doors open at 9.00am for registration.
- Every child has an hour for lunchtime.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm and gates are opened for parents to enter the playground at 3.00pm.
school meals and parentpay
All meals should be booked on ParentPay, including free school meals. For any help with account details and booking meals please see Chanice in the office.
Aspens are our catering provider and Caroline is our head chef. For more information about Aspens, our food and services, how we purchase our food and our contribution to the environment, please have a look around their website. Our termly menu can be found on ParentPay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of the Aspen’s team in the restaurant or click here.