- We are a two-form entry primary academy so we have two classes in every year group.
- In total there will be 420 places available to children in the local community.
Wrap around care
As part of our extended services we provide wrap around care which includes:
- 8.00am–8.50am: Breakfast Club/before school club (this is free of charge for all pupils and you need to arrive before 08.30am)
- 3.15pm–4.30pm: after school clubs run by teachers – please see termly newsletters to sign up
- For Years 2-6 doors open to the academy at 8.40am for children to do responding to marking, registration opens at 8.50am.
- In Reception and Year 1 classes the doors open at 8.50am for registration.
- Every child has an hour for lunchtime.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm and gates are opened for parents to enter the playground at 3.00pm.
All children that are in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 (Key Stage 1) are entitled to receive FREE SCHOOL MEALS!
We think it’s a fantastic idea so please make sure you get on board and support this initiative. Not only will you be saving money, but you will also be giving your child a nutritionally balanced meal to fuel their bodies for the rest of their learning day.
If your child is in Key Stage 2, our meals are still great value for money so please, if your child is not trying them now, give them a go.
Aspens are our catering provider and Tina is our head chef. For more information about Aspens, our food and services, how we purchase our food and our contribution to the environment, please have a look around their website.
The termly menu can be found on our Facebook page and in the weekly newsletter.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of the Aspen’s team in the restaurant or click here.
Harris Sports provide our uniform, you can order online, on the telephone or at our office and they will deliver your order directly to the school for free. Our uniform compromises:
*A red polo shirt
*A black cardigan or sweatshirt
*Black or grey skirt, trousers or shorts.
*Black sensible school shoes with covered toes.
For PE we ask that all children wear a white t-shirt and black shorts or bottoms with a jumper for the colder months.